Friday, May 14, 2010


These are my before and after pictures. Remember the one on the left?

As you can see, great progress has been made. We can actually see the floor, folks! I would like to think me posting a minor complaint for all the world to see is what shamed David into cleaning up this area, but I fear this is not the case. More likely it's the fact that he could no longer get to his desk to work. Whatever the reason, I'll take it.

Next up, our bedroom.







That box with the dirty bag in it? It's David's bike toolkit. That tent leaning against the wall. Also David's. He used both of them when he went on his Cycle Oregon trip LAST SEPTEMBER. For a while, everything from that trip was parked for a month in my living room until I started growing little bald spots on my head from ripping my hair out. Wanting to have at least one of us with a head of hair, David graciously picked up the items from the living room . . . and moved them to our bedroom where they have been residing ever since.

That brown grocery bag? Holds stuff David put together for a presentation on Japan at our kids' school LAST MAY. The pile of boxes? Stuff that's IMPORTANT, yet never looked at. (Look closely and you can see the dust.) The golf balls? That really mystifies me since we don't golf. The REI bag? A recent addition, but empty. Its contents are now spread across the floor as we prepare for our trip. Those paint supplies? Oh, wait, those are mine.

We are doomed, I tell you. Doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment