Monday, May 21, 2012

100 Days

A few months ago I wrote about how my husband had lost his mind. He wanted to get back into being a serious runner, and this is how he proposed to accomplish this. On Saturday he completed his goal of running for 100 consecutive days. My hat is off to him.

While I'm very proud of him, it still irks me that I can't claim to have done the same thing. He is completely crazy, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to compete. This is difficult, however, because I have no desire whatsoever to run, or do anything really, for 100 days. So I started thinking, what could I do for 100 days straight? Or, better yet, what have I already done so I could immediately start claiming a victory? Here is a list of some ideas I came up with.

100 days of . . .

1.  No vegetables.

2.  Drinking wine.

3.  Yelling at my kids.

4.  Sleeping.

5.  Crankiness.

I'm open to other suggestions. Help me reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment