Friday, April 15, 2011

Make That an EVIL Churro-Eating Sloth

D: You know, when I was a kid, I used to torment my sister.

Me: Why does that not surprise me?

D: She'd get really upset or sad over something. And then days, weeks, or even months later I could just say one word, like a code that only she understood, that would totally make her sob hysterically again. And my parents could never figure out why she was bursting into tears for no apparent reason.

Me: Really?

D: Oh, yeah. It was great fun to walk by my sister and whisper "bacon" and watch her burst into tears.

Hmmm . . .

Hours later I casually walk by Sabrina and say, "Churros." Tears spring to her eyes and she runs wailing down the hall to her room. I turn to David. "Hey, you're right. That is fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment